2 нояб. 2013 г.

Pool Party

Hello Ladies 1×5

& Jessica: Well, technically, this is not the hills. You should put “the base of the hills.”
    Stuart: This is the hills, all right? You can see the H of the Hollywood sign from here.
    Jessica: Yeah, if you stand on the roof.

& Jessica: No, I’m not gonna invite a bunch of my girlfriends over just so you can hit on them.
    Stuart: That’s not what it’s about. You can invite your dude friends, if you want, as long as they are hip and trendy.
    Rory: Ethnic would be great, too, ’cause I feel like we need more diversity.


& Jessica: Haven’t you ever felt the need to help someone less fortunate than you?
    Stuart: Yes, it’s why I let you live in my guesthouse.

& Stuart: I actually make my money owning and operating a successful web design business.
    Rory: Oh, hey, mention that we’re making big strides in CSS framework integration.

& Wade: You know, but a party takes so much organization.
    Stuart: Don’t worry about it. I got my best man on it.
    Rory: I got it. I’ve been reading a lot of books on parties. And I got a spreadsheet.

& Heaven: Fuck you, fucking googly-eyed beanpole cunt.
    Stuart: What?!
    Jessica: Drugs.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий