20 нояб. 2013 г.

The Drive

Hello Ladies 1×8

& Girl-1: You’re not on any list.
    Stuart: Why don’t you do you and I’ll do me? How about that?

& Guard: That a buddy of yours?
    Stuart: That’s my best friend... and he’s a war veteran.
    Girl-2: What war was he in?
    Stuart: “World War Z.”
    Girl-2: How did he lose his legs?
    Stuart: The zombies ate them off for being nosy.


& Stuart: He’s actually got a couple of other people with him, his nurse and his nurse’s sister.
    Guard: Just you and the vet.
    Stuart: What could we arrange financially to help them get in?
    Guard: What are you thinking?
    Stuart: How about seven bucks? Just give me $3 back and then...
    Guard: No.
    Stuart: Nine. $9!

& Wade: Yip! Yip!
    Jessica: What are you doing?
    Wade: I’m scaring off the coyotes.
    Jessica: Yip!

& Jessica: Well, maybe he didn’t say it right, but... he is a selfish ass. I don’t know, I think maybe he might be right. Sometimes you have to accept that some things just aren’t gonna happen no matter how much you want it.

--
On the IMDb

Σ That's it? End of awkwardness? Finally. They lived long life and died happily simultaneously.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий