27 нояб. 2013 г.

Beef Consomme

Arrested Development 1×13

& Barry: It would help if you all showed up... looking like a loving, supportive family.
    Lucille: For how long?
    Barry: Ten minutes, tops.
    Lucille: See if you can get it down to five.

& George Michael: You see, Marta, I have been interested in you since the first day that we met.
    Marta: Really?
    George Michael: Yeah. Yeah.
    Marta: It doesn’t matter. We live by a code, you and I... to honor family.
    George Michael: Yes. That’s one of the things that attracted me to you... your sense of right and wrong. I also like your hair and your face and your breasts.

& Buster: Well, I would never, uh... do this while you were still going out, but, uh... if you’re done with her, I’d sure like a crack at her.
    Gob: Right, right. That sounds great. Go for it, buddy. But you know that she’s kind of used to being with me, right? So, it’d be sort of like going from prime rib to... I don’t know... weird brother of prime rib.


& George Michael: Mom wanted me to tell you... that she doesn’t care whether you live or die, but if you’re not dead... she would like to see you at the courthouse tomorrow in the blue sweater.
    Buster: Damn! I hate the blue sweater.
    George Michael: She said it would look nice with the gray pants.
    Buster: Damn it! She’s right!

& George Michael: Gob. Hey, hey. You all right?
    Gob: Where am I? Am I... in... two-thirds of a hospital room?

& George Sr.: I can’t believe no one showed up. I don’t know. Maybe it’s for the best. Maybe I should just stay in prison so my family can be free.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий