23 нояб. 2013 г.

Everyone Says I Love You

Revolution 2×9

& Miles: So... Aaron knocks out 40 guys... gets up, just strolls out of here. Seriously... what the hell’s going on?

& Neville: Smile, boy. We’re going to the White House.

& Miles: This weather seem a touch unseasonal to you? So... Aaron Houdinis himself out of the bunker, now this?.. More of your nano garbage, isn’t it?

& The kid: What are you doing here?
    Aaron: I’m having a heart attack. That’s what I’m doing here.

& Monroe: I’m Batman. Come on.


& Rachel: I love you, Charlie. We may die tomorrow. We’ll probably die today. Just, uh... I need you to know that I love you.

& ’The kid’: We fixed her. We brought you back to life.

& Aaron: You’re crazier than I am.
    Cynthia: That’s why you love me.

& Neville: I was on my way to the White House to kill the President for you.
I love you.

& Neville: What do you have in mind?
    Julia: We can still get everything we wanted.
Ω Oh-oh. She’s more crazy than Neville himself.

& Aaron: Kill him. Kill them all.

& Nano-boy: You tell me to leave, then you say come. You say kill, then you tell me not to kill. You don’t make any sense.

--
On the IMDb
Σ That’s it? What a point to kill Cynthia? To make a point to Aaron?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий