18 нояб. 2013 г.

Blood Is Thicker

Elementary 2×8

& Mycroft: Beautiful city, New York... It’s no London, though, is it?
    Sherlock: It’s the American London.

& GBH Driver: What’s today’s word?
    Some guy: “Borborygmus.”
    GBH Driver: What’s that mean?
    Some guy: “The sound of your stomach grumbling.”
    GBH Driver: Borborygmus... Some words we just don’t need.

& Sherlock: The package contains half a pound of Swedish moose cheese, one of the rarest and most expensive cheeses in the world, produced only three times a year by a single farm in the county of Vasterbotten. I did the owners a favor once, and they keep me in fresh supply.
    Watson: This is one of those “so many questions” moments... Why only three times a year?
    Sherlock: Well, I’m not sure. Having never milked a moose, I imagine one must catch it in the right mood...

& Watson: Partner, remember? I can cover for you.

& Sherlock: You must by now be aware of my opinions regarding food. My wants in life are simple: a loaf of bread and a clean collar. The ritualization-slash-fetishization of eating is as egregious a waste of time as I can think of.


& Mycroft: Now, tell me that wasn’t more satisfying than a bout of singlestick.
    Sherlock: Just because I tend to forego epicurean pleasures, it doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate them. It was exquisite.

& Sherlock: The is, er there so often is when dealing with the devil, an alternative. We both move to London.

& Sherlock: I was very pleased to return to London a few months ago. Not just because it is unquestionably the greatest and most cultured city on the planet...

& Sherlock: Televisions are idiot boxes. DVRs are idiots’ helpers. We are the idiots. We quite willingly give them a part of ourselves, we teach them our tastes, our preferences, just so that they will know which programs to record. Never once stopping to consider the fact that our selections can be used to profile us.

& Watson: If she was as sick as Ray said she was, someone would have noticed.
    Sherlock: Well, not everyone is as observant as you and I.

& Sherlock: The chips will fall as they may.

& Mycroft: You’re so different now, Sherlock.
    Sherlock: You are, essentially, the same.

--
On the IMDb


Soundtrack
http://www.allobo.com/

Σ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий