24 нояб. 2013 г.

Minority Report

& John: The Precogs see the future, and they’re never wrong.
    Witwer: But it’s not the future if you stop it. Isn’t that a fundamental paradox?

& Witwer: The oracle isn’t where the power is, anyway. The power’s always been with the priests, even if they had to invent the oracle.

& John: There hasn’t been a murder in six years. There’s nothing wrong with the system. It is...
    Witwer: Perfect. I agree. If there’s a flaw, it’s human. It always is.

& Wally: Careful, Chief. You dig up the past, all you get is dirty.

& Celeste: Herbal tea with honey.
    Lamar: I hate herbal tea, almost as much as I hate honey.


& Lamar: My father once said to me, “You don’t choose the things you believe in. They choose you.”

& John: Everybody runs, Fletch. Everybody runs.

& John: What safe place is that?
    Dr. Iris Hineman: The safest place there is.
    John: Where is it?
    Dr. Iris Hineman: Inside the Precog who predicted it. All you have to do is download it, darling.

& Dr. Iris Hineman: It’s funny how all living organisms are alike. When the chips are down, when the pressure is on, every creature on the face of the Earth is interested in one thing and one thing only... Its own survival.

& Dr. Solomon: The future is so much more interesting than the past, don’t you think?

& Rufus: Wow. She works.
    John: Slow it down.
    Rufus: How do I slow this down? I should hit her on the head?

& Lara: I’d like a word with my husband.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий