13 нояб. 2013 г.

Gerontion

Homeland 3×7

& Javadi: What’s your point, Saul? That I’ve been brought down by a girl? By two girls?

& Javadi: She was my wife. She was unfaithful.
    Saul: She was your ex-wife. It was 35 years ago.
    Javadi: In the eyes of God, we’re still married. I should have stoned her to death, but you didn’t give me enough time.

& Saul: It’s the curse of old men to realize that in the end, we control nothing.

& Franklin: We talked about this, the need to wean you of your cold war bullshit.
    Saul: We agreed to disagree.
    Franklin: I don’t see it that way, not when I’m inheriting your mess in ten days.
    Saul: A mess...


& Dar Adal: An audacious operation.
    Saul: Just the beginning.
Ω Something’s not right.

& Dar Adal: You don’t have to explain yourself, Saul. You are the goddamn Acting Director of the Central Intelligence Agency... For ten more days.

& Quinn: What do they say, confession is good for the soul?
    Carrie: Only you didn’t do it.
    Quinn: I know. But it made me feel better. Wrong crime, right guy, I guess.

& Quinn: I just do not believe anymore.
    Carrie: Believe what?
    Quinn: That anything justifies the damage we do.

& Quinn: Sure, Carrie. Whatever you need.

--
* Gerontion

On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий