26 нояб. 2013 г.

The Dead

American Horror Story: Coven

3×7

& Jimmy: What in the hell does you getting a tattoo have to do with Katrina?
    Kyle: I’m going to be an engineer. And I’m going to make sure shit like that never happens again. I don’t want to walk into some big meeting with a mayor or a governor and roll up my sleeves and have a little Saints logo or a... or a Wile E. Coyote or anything that’s gonna make him think that I’m anything other than his knight in shining armor. I got one life, and I’m not wasting it.


& The Axeman: The reason for living was to get ready to stay dead a long time.
    Fiona: Faulkner.
    The Axeman: As I Lay Dying.

& Zoe: So what do we do?
    Cordelia: It’s simple. We’re going to kill my mother. Kill her once, kill her good, kill her dead.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий