2 нояб. 2013 г.

Running Mans

The Wrong Mans 1×6

& Sam: Phil, give me your phone... They can trace it.
    Phil: I only got it two weeks ago.
    Sam: Phil!.. Phil, come on...
    Phil: I don’t want to go back to a Nokia! Please!

& Paul: Oh, come on! You know how it works! They spy on us, we spy on them. Nothing actually happens. I just got played by both sides.

& Phil: Or you can let Sam go... cos it’s over. We won. And you lost... bitch.


& Phil: You took a bullet for me!
    Sam: That’s what friends do.
    Phil: I’m wearing a bulletproof vest.
    Sam: I wish you’d told me that before.

& — Best friends!
    Phil: Oh, you’ve got to explode it! If you don’t explode it, it doesn’t mean anything! We’ve already been through this. You go in... and then we go, “Boom”... We go in and then you go, “Boom.” OK?
    Sam: All right.
    Phil: In and, “Boom.”
    Sam: All right. Best friends.
    Phil: .... Boom.

--
On the IMDb

Σ WTF? Definitely, not finale. Season 2 on a horizon? Or an episode 7?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий