29 нояб. 2013 г.

Do You Take Dexter Morgan?

Dexter 3×12

& Debra: Look at us. You’re getting married. I’m making detective. The Morgans are gonna be all right.

& Astor: So, when you and mom get married, what should we call you?
    Dexter: Um, I think Mr. Handsome would be a good name.

& Dexter: You don’t always have to destroy a wounded animal. Sometimes you just remove the thorn.

& Harry: Remember what I taught you?
    Dexter: How could I forget? Mom’s funeral... The rabbit hops over the log.
    Harry: Your mother would be so proud. Both of them.
    Dexter: The rabbit crawls under the log. The rabbit runs around the log.
    Harry: One more time, because he’s trying to outsmart the fox.
    Dexter: The rabbit... dives through his rabbit hole.
    Harry: Safe and sound.
    Dexter: Safe and sound.

& Dexter: Tomorrow is my wedding day. Some men would be excited. Others panicky. Me? I feel... calm.


& LaGuerta: Congratulations, Detective Morgan.
    Debra: What?!
    LaGuerta: You’re one of the smartest, hardest-working, most annoying pain-in-the-ass cops in my department, and you’ve earned this.

& Dexter: Such a familiar situation. Such an unfamiliar perspective...

& Dexter: This is my fault for not trusting you. Instead I trusted Miguel fucking Prado.
    Harry: You did the best you could. I need you to understand something, Dexter... So did I. The very best I could.

& Debra: You’re like Valium.
    Anton: And you’re like Red Bull.

& Dexter: She wants to hold on to her secret and I’m going to respect that. It seems only fair, given the secrets I keep from her. We all have secrets. In that way, I’m just like everyone else. Sorta.

& Debra: Ugh. Me in a dress. I feel like a transvestite.

& Dexter: I promise... to be the very best husband and father that I can be. A completely, utterly honest vow.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий