9 нояб. 2013 г.

Easy as Pie

Dexter 3×7

& Rita: I need your guest list. And your head count so we can pick a venue and give a budget to the caterer.
    Dexter: Well, there’s Deb and, uh... Deb, that’s it. That’s my list.

& Camilla: Death will be a mercy, Dexter. No more pain, no more chemo. Just... peace. And the best part?.. I’ll get to see Gene.

& Angel: There’s no way your nickname was worse than “Fatista”. Cause “Gianna” just rolls off the...
    Gianna: “Vagianna”.
    Angel: OK, you win. Kids can be cruel.


& Camilla: I know your secret, Dexter.

& Dexter: Either way, life was good before him. It’ll be good after.

& Dexter: Am I really a good friend? Miguel thinks so. Rita... Camilla. I wouldn’t know. I don’t have a lot of experience in that area... Maybe with practice.

& Camilla: You finally brought me... the perfect pie.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий