4 нояб. 2013 г.

Still Positive

Homeland 3×6

& Mira: His name is Alain Bernard. He didn’t stay the night, if that’s what you’re wondering.
    Saul: How un-French of him.

& Carrie: Tell your men that your plan to recruit me as an asset has worked. Then I’ll take you to Saul.
    Javadi: Now?
    Carrie: You can finish your cigarette.

& Dar Adal: How can I be of service, Senator?
    Lockhart: My confirmation hearing is in 12 days. I don’t want any surprises on my first day as director.
No skeletons, no unfinished business, no more Sergeant Brodys, no Carrie Mathisons.
    Dar Adal: God forbid.


& Saul: By being late, he’s making a point.
    Quinn: Which is?
    Saul: You may have me over a barrel, but I’ll never be your bitch.

& Fara: He’s cruising a residential area. Small streets. Lots of trees.
    Saul: Run a check to see what, if any, Iranian Americans live in the area.
    Fara: Racial profiling by neighborhood?
    Quinn: FBI calls it domain management. I’ll check their database.

& Quinn: This is just the fucking beginning.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий