26 нояб. 2013 г.

Horse and Wagon

Homeland 3×9

& Surgeon: It was a through and through. Missed the bone. Some muscle and tissue damage but no nerve involvement. You’re lucky.
    Carrie: No, he’s just a great shot.

& Saul: We both know what you’ve done. We both know what you are. A man who’s dug himself into a hole so deep, common sense’d tell you there’s no way out. I am telling you, though, that there might be.
    Brody: How?

& Saul: You want to die, huh?.. We’ll see about that.

& Saul: “Clear Brody.” What does that even mean?


& Saul: He’s not well.
    Carrie: What did you do to him?
    Saul: You know, the assumptions behind that question are so misguided, it frightens me.

& Saul: I have a play. It involves Brody. ...
    Carrie: You told me Javadi was the play.
    Saul: He is. Brody’s the next phase.
Ω Uh-ah. It’s difficult to even imagine.

& Dar Adal: I hate to ask this, Saul, but do you think Mira’s aware?
    Saul: That he’s an Israeli intelligence officer? No. Falling for the guy is her only crime.

& Brody: Look at me, Carrie. You couldn’t send me out for a pack of cigarettes right now.
    Carrie: We’ll get you ready. You just have to be willing.
Ω Carrie. Always knows to pull the string.

& Saul: I am truly at a fuckin’ loss with you.
    Carrie: Have a little faith, Saul. Two weeks ago, there was no operation. Now there is, because of me. I really need you to get that. Because in order for us to pull this thing off, we’re gonna have to find a way to trust each other again. Or at least come up with a really great plan for faking it.

& Carrie: Brody... See you on the other side.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий