17 нояб. 2013 г.

Go Your Own Way

Dexter 3×10

& Masuka: I’ve got a reputation to live up to. I mean, if my show does not make people vomit and have an erection at the same time, then I’ve let my audience down.

& Miguel: What are you doing in my office, Dex?
    Dexter: Winning.

& Rita: I feel like Cinderella. Except for the whole Disney virgin thing.
    Sylvia: Oh, don’t worry. No one’ll know Prince Charming knocked ya up before the ball.


& Rita: Please don’t hate me, but I may have done a bad thing.
    Dexter: Do I need to sit down?
    Rita: I told Sylvia about Miguel and LaGuerta.
    Dexter: I’m gonna sit down.

& Miguel: Cause after all... familia is sacred.

& Dexter: At least I didn’t teach him how to get away with murder. I’m learning.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий