19 нояб. 2013 г.

Man of Steel

& General Zod: He’ll be an outcast. A freak. They’ll kill him.
    Jor-El: How? He’ll be a god to them.

& Clark: The world’s too big, Mom.
    Martha: Then make it small.

& Jor-El: The only way to know how strong... is to keep testing your limits.

& Leone: What does your gut tell you?
    Kal-El: Zod can’t be trusted. The problem is... I’m not sure the people of Earth can be either.
    Leone: Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later.


& Superman: You think you can threaten my mother?!

& Faora-Ul: A good death is its own reward.

& Lois: You know, they say it’s all downhill after the first kiss.
    Superman: I’m pretty sure that only counts when you’re kissing a human.

& Superman: You’re a monster, Zod... and I’m gonna stop you.

& General Swanwick: I’ll ask... the obvious question: How do we know you won’t one day act against America’s interests?
    Superman: I grew up in Kansas, general. I’m about as American as it gets.

& Lois: Hi. Lois Lane. Welcome to the Planet.
    Superman: .... Glad to be here, Lois.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Epic.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий