12 нояб. 2013 г.

Misfits 5×3

& Finn: What’s the plan?
    Jess: Well, we ring the doorbell and when she answers the door, we ask her if she knows where Abby is.
    Finn: .... That could work.

& Abby: Everyone, this is Laura. Laura, this is everyone.

& Abby: Hi, I’m Abby, and I’m a lesbian.
    Rudy: Well done!

& Abby: I found out who I am. Guess what. I’m imaginary.

& Rudy: For the love of God, can a ridiculously handsome man not do anything in peace? Eh?

& Rudy: Finn, it’s the oldest trick in the book, you douche! You don’t underst... Come on. Really? You just... You take the finger of the KitKat, you insert it up your anus, you give it to the unsuspecting victim, that’s good times. ... It was a more innocent time, I’ll have you know, when children were allowed to be bloody children. Thank you very much, judgy.


& Finn: You’ve got it all wrong. I’m not gay... I look gay. But I’m not... It’s probably because I’m petit.

& Finn: Jess? It’s me. I’m at the Community Centre. And there’s a situation. So we’re gonna need your car to move the situation. Call me.

& Rudy: What the...? Finlay, what the fuck? What’ve you done?
    Finn: Nothing.
    Alex: Did you kill the probation worker?
Ω Again? Finally!
    Finn: No. And yes.

& Jess: I found the situation. Where are you?
    Finn: I’m sitting on the situation.
    Jess: What situation are you talking about?
    Finn: The probation worker situation. What situation are you talking about?
    Jess: The Abby situation. What’s the probation worker situation?

& Rudy: We should get his cock out.
    Alex: Any particular reason, or do you just wanna... give it an airing?
    Rudy: For the comedy, innit, you know. It’s always... Come on, for the comedy.
    Alex: .... It works for me.

& Rudy: Hey, listen. Seriously, if you want to use our room, you want to have a talk or just sit on each other’s faces, or talk while you’re sat on each other’s faces... I’ve been known to recite poetry... Should I compare thee to a summer’s day? Thou art more lovely and temperate.

& Finn: Women are the fucking mystery. I mean, even their genitalia’s mysterious, what, with all the little different crevices and folds, different compartments, just... You know, sometimes I wonder whether there’s stuff up there they’re just not telling us about.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий