3 нояб. 2013 г.

Dead Man Walking

Revolution 2×6

& Aaron: Thank you for a truly horrific evening.

& Monroe: Told you it would work. You wanted a war... you got one.

& Monroe: You know, I was thinking... I really hate the son of a bitch, but you know who’d be handy against these guys?.. Tom Neville.
Ω Hell, yeah.

& Justine: That’s what the cadets are, at this point. Patriot special ops... this is their boot camp.
    Neville: More like Hitler youth on meth.
    Justine: That too.
    Neville: What kind of crazy-ass game are you people running?

Ω Monroe can’t just go away.

& Bonnie Webster: Human Torch... It’s your comic. What’s it about?
    Aaron: Um, it’s about this guy who can... torch things.

& Bonnie: I’m a writer, Aaron. The truth isn’t my business. My job is to make heroes and villains.


& Monroe: You gotta stop thinking so hard. You’re gonna stain your pants.

& Miles: Jailbreak’s one thing, Charlie, but bank job? No. No way.

& Charlie: If you really cared about me, then you would’ve asked me just once how I’ve been this whole time. {...} But you don’t want to hear ..., do you? That’s the thing. You don’t listen. Never have. Because you’re smarter than everybody else. And you’re always right. Even when you’re dead wrong.

& Monroe: Isn’t Texas adorable? Lethal injection? They should just put a bullet in my head, save the drama.

Ω Rachel makes an injection? Ha! I knew, there’s an exit.

& Monroe: We did what you wanted. We gutted the other camp. {...}
    Miles: Any casualties?
    Monroe: You mean any survivors?
    Miles: Who asked you to kill anybody?
    Monroe: Who asks for anything, Miles? Bad things... they just happen.

Ω Monroe’s dead. Long live to Monroe?

& Neville: Hey... You recognize me?
    Jason: Yes, sir! That’s why I’m gonna rip your lungs out.

--
On the IMDb

Σ They’re not bad after all in Season 2. Same problems with time and continuum as in Season 1, but a plot screenplay and dialogues significantly improved.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий