28 нояб. 2013 г.

2 Guns

& Stig: You know what? I’m making an executive decision. Pancakes.
    Bobby: No pancakes. I don’t like pancakes.
    Stig: What are you, a communist?

& Stig: How’d you say it? Never rob a bank across from the diner with the best doughnuts in three counties?

& Stig: It’s not very sporting, man. At least give the chickens a chance to shoot back... Hey, man, I’m just sayin’. If I’m gonna kill a defenseless animal, I’m gonna honor its sacrifice by grilling it into some tasty barbecue. What I’m not gonna do is torture it just to prove I can’t hit anything further away than my own pecker.

& Deb: Did you ever really love me?
    Bobby: I really meant to love you.

& Bobby: So you’re sayin’ that to say what?
    Stig: I’m sayin’ it’s only ’cause you’re hearin’ it.
    Bobby: No, you sayin’ somethin’. And if you sayin’ it, I’m hearin’ it ’cause you’re sayin’ it. What are you sayin’? Let it be said.

& Earl: Hey. The United States is the greatest country in the world because we accept a man is, at his core, greedy, selfish... and covetous.


& Bank manager: I’m innocent!
    Earl: Nobody’s innocent, friend. There’s just the guilty, the ignorant... and the unlucky.

& Bobby: I guess we can both talk to him at the same time.
    Stig: What, like we’re workin’ together?
    Bobby: No, not like we’re working together.
    Stig: Yeah!
    Bobby: No, like we’re workin’ in the same vicinity.
    Stig: Together.
    Bobby: In the same area code.
    Stig: Together.
    Bobby: The same county. And don’t get all We Are The World on me either. When this is over, I’m still gonna shoot you.
    Stig: But we’re partners. Come on, man, Ebony and Ivory.

& Stig: You know what you are? You’re a misanthorpe.
    Bobby: It’s misanthrope. I’m a misanthrope.
    Stig: Did you know what I meant to say?
    Bobby: No. What did you mean to say?
    Stig: That you don’t like people.

& Papi Greco: Payback’s a bitch.

& Stig: You smell like warm Corona, man.

& Earl: Is this about pride, Manny? About machismo? Prove you got a big Mexican cock? Well, your cock is huge. It’s massive. And I’m in awe of your cock. So what? You’re still a drug dealer. And I’m still the government of the United States. It’s a free market, Manny. Not a free world.

& Stig: You know what they say, talk softly and carry an M-4 with a grenade launcher.

& Earl: Red rover, red rover. Whoever’s got my 43.125 million better come the fuck on out.

& Stig: They definitely got the look. Assholes and windshield sunglasses, practically CIA uniform.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий