1 нояб. 2013 г.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

& Jocelyn: Jesus!
    Simon: Nope. Just me.

& Clary: I don’t even know why I’m talking to you. You’re a killer. A cold-blooded killer.
    Jace: As opposed to a peace-loving killer?

& Clary: What the hell was that?
    Jace: You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.
    Clary: Try me.
    Jace: It was a demon.
    Clary: You’re right. I don’t believe you.

& Jace: Jace Wayland. Demon hunter.
    Simon: Simon Lewis. Keymaster. Are you the Gatekeeper?
    Jace: I have no idea what you’re talking about.


& Hodge: There’s only one thing you need to know. The stories you were told as a little girl... about monsters and nightmares... legends whispered around campfires... they’re all true.

& Simon: So how do you kill a zombie?
    Isabelle: We don’t.
    Simon: Of course. They’re already dead.
    Isabelle: No. They don’t exist.

& Hodge: ...a war against evil... a war that can never be won... but must always be fought.

& Clary: So Bach is to demons... what garlic is to vampires.
    Jace: Kind of. I mean, you can run out of garlic. You can’t really run out of music.

& Valentine: It’s all a matter of perception. You see? Now you’re Morgenstern.

& Clary: Go ahead. You can hang your head out the window if you need to.
    Alaric: I’m a Werewolf, not a Golden Retriever!

& Simon: The werewolves are here to save us... Never thought I’d say that.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий