15 нояб. 2013 г.

The Makeover

Citizen Khan 2×6

& Mr. Khan: You see, the person who represents the mosque must be perfect embodiment of a Muslim man. I got big beard. Nice hat. Classic suit. Tradition never goes out of fashion, Amjad. You young people spend too much time on the Spacebook, Hotmails, watching videos on Boobtube.

& Mr. Khan: Feel my beard. Go on!

& Mr. Khan: Beards are very popular now. Did you know, one in five men in the UK has a beard? In Pakistan, it’s double. Even more if you include the womens.


& Amjad: Hello? I’ve screwed myself in!

& Mr. Khan: This is just the kind of rubbish I’ve come to expect from you, Dave. It’s not your fault. You gingers are different from us Pakistanis.
    Dave: Surely we’re all the same in God’s eyes, Mr Khan.
    Mr. Khan: He only says that to make you feel better. We all know he has his favourites.

& Mr. Khan: Get off me!
    Dave: It’s a manicure, Mr Khan. Have you never had a manicure?
    Mr. Khan: Have I ever had a man do what?

& Mr. Khan: I love you, my darling. Don’t make your jalebis with another. Let me be your little gulab jamun!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий