23 нояб. 2013 г.

I Had a Dream

Dexter 3×11

& Dexter: I am so fucked.
    Harry: Must be what your victims feel like. Trapped, hopeless.
    Dexter: You got any more words of encouragement, or are you just here to gloat?
    Harry: I’m here for moral support.

& Miguel: Dexter’s a hard guy to get to know. And for a smart guy, sometimes he doesn’t have the good sense that God gave little chickens. I mean, like this doughnut thing. What’s up with that? You bring doughnuts to work so that people can like you? Thanks for the diabetes and the clogged arteries, Dexter. I mean, why don’t you just stab a pal in the ventricle, huh?

& Rita: How is he?
    Dexter: Uh, I think he feels betrayed.
    Rita: Why? He’s the one who threw his marriage vows out the window. Who does that?
    Dexter: A man without a code.

& Harry: Getting married’s easy, Dex. All you have to do is show up. But killing Miguel Prado? That’ll require some finesse.


& Debra: Well, it’s really hard to find people that you trust these days.
    Dexter: Deb...
    Debra: Blow me.
    Angel: .... My sister never says that.

& Angel: So you like her?
    Masuka: The problem is she likes me. I mean, there’s gotta be something wrong with her, right?

& LaGuerta: Use my authorization code to make it happen. Procedure above board, results... under the table. You good with that?
    Dexter: Absolutely. If you need something under the table, I’m your guy. ... That didn’t come out right.

& Dexter: I didn’t know if I should...
    Debra: Tell me? Yes, whenever you have an earth-shattering, ball-crushing, mind-fuck of a secret, you should tell your fucking sister!

& Dexter: You should be my best man. ... I shoulda asked you in the first place.
    Debra: So why didn’t you?
    Dexter: I don’t know. I... thought the best man was supposed to be a man.

& Dexter: Would you just... stand up for me?
    Debra: Abso-fucking-lutely.

& Dexter: Tonight’s the night.

& Dexter: Adiós, amigo.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Almost there.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий