8 нояб. 2013 г.

Burn, Witch. Burn!

American Horror Story: Coven

3×5

& Fiona: Hold her. She’s your daughter. You have to keep them close so they feel safe.

Ω Chainsaw? Nice.

& Marie Laveau: I don’t know what that was, but they got some real power in that witch house now.

& Fiona: You’re one step up from the men who stand in front of Home Depot.

& Pembroke: You give us no choice... Burn the witch.
    Quentin: Seconded.
    Fiona: The decision of this council... is unanimous and final.


& Zoe: This is just a joke, right? We’re not actually burning her.
    Queenie: You don’t mess with a Supreme.

Johnny Winter & Dr. John — A Right Place At The Wrong Time

♪ I was in the right place ♪
♪ But it must’ve been the wrong time ♪
♪ I’d have said the right thing ♪
♪ But I must’ve used the wrong line ♪
♪ I was on the right trip ♪
♪ But it must be the wrong car ♪
♪ Head is in a bad place ♪
♪ And I wonder what it’s good for ♪

& Fiona: Any last words?
    Myrtle Snow: You’re all a bunch of little toads in a pot that Fiona is slowly bringing to a boil. You won’t even feel it until it’s too late. I’d rather burn than boil.

& Queenie: Did I help you frame a guilty woman or an innocent one?..
    Fiona: None of us are innocent. No one.

--
On the IMDb

Σ It’s all about mothers & daughters.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий