11 нояб. 2013 г.

Internment

The Walking Dead 4×5

& Hershel: I think we should make some new rules before they get back. I hereby declare we have spaghetti Tuesdays every Wednesday... First we have to find some spaghetti.

& Hershel: It’s hard in here. But we’re holding it together. We’re gonna make it. Don’t you believe that?
    Maggie: .... Of course.
    Hershel: Just hold it together a little longer. Please?

& Rick: I need you to stay here.
    Carl: I will. But, Dad... you can’t keep me from it.
    Rick: From what?
    Carl: From what always happens.
    Rick: Yeah. Maybe. But I think it’s my job to try.


& Rick: Are you okay?
    Hershel: I talked to him yesterday about Steinbeck... He told me a quote. “A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ.”

& Hershel: I still think there’s a plan. I still believe there’s a reason.
    Rick: You think it’s all a test?
    Hershel: Life was always a test, Rick.

& Daryl: He’s a tough son of a bitch.
    Hershel: He is.
    Daryl: You’re a tough son of a bitch.
    Hershel: I am.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий