20 нояб. 2013 г.

A Red Wheelbarrow

Homeland 3×8

& Mira: Is there any chance that you could stay home today?
    Saul: There’s nothing I’d rather do.
    Mira: But?..

& Michael Higgins: Regime change?!
    Saul: Eventually. We’re setting the stage.

& Fara’s Baba: I did not come to America to live in the street like a dirty Arab.

& Fara: Don’t worry. My job’s safe.
    Baba: At the bank?
    Fara: Yes. At the investment bank.
    Baba: If you work at the bank, why are we not rich?


& Medical Technician: I’m getting a real clear image here. You want to know if it’s a boy or a girl?

& Quinn: Carrie, I will take the shot.

& Carrie: Something’s going on.
    Quinn: Yeah, you got shot.
    Carrie: Yeah, no shit! You shot me!

& Carrie: Come here... Come closer... Where the fuck is Saul?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Intelligence and conspiracy all around!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий