15 нояб. 2013 г.

Marta Complex

Arrested Development 1×12

& Lucille: Perhaps the two of you can have dinner alone.
    Carl Weathers: Oh, well, I never say no to dinner, with a beautiful lady that is.
    Lucille Austero: Do you like ham?
    Carl Weathers: No. I love it.

& Maeby: I don’t get it. Why do we have to change rooms?
    Lindsay: Cousins of the opposite gender shouldn’t be sharing a room.
    George Michael: But that’s just the point. I mean, we’re cousins. Gender has nothing to do with it. I mean, cousins can bunk together. That’s why they call it “bunkin’ cousins.”
    Lindsay: “Kissin’ cousins.”
    George Michael: We’re not kissing! That’s the point!


& Lindsay: We’re all just gonna have a more normal arrangement. I’m gonna sleep with my daughter, and you’re gonna sleep with my husband...

& Tobias: Fourteen years of lies... Do you know the last time that I made love to my wife?
    George Michael: No.
    Tobias: I’ll tell you when.
    George Michael: No, don’t.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий