8 нояб. 2013 г.

Mrs Biggs 1×5

& Ronnie: ’My darling wife, my poor sweet love. All the bitterness and anger in the world won’t bring our little Nick back to us. He was a happy chap and he gave us many happy memories. Let us use them. I don’t want to mourn any more because that belongs to the dead. I want to feel joy in my heart whenever my thoughts turn to the little boy we called Handsome Harry, Nickpops and even Sherbie Dab. I don’t believe he has gone anywhere. I know he is part of me and he’s with me with his trains and his Lego and shining morning face. Wherever I go, I’ll always have him with me.’

& Constantine: Hi, I’m Constantine. My friends call me Conti.
    Ronnie: I’m... Ooh, what am I today? Oh, yes. Roy Keynes. How do you do?

& Charmian: Sir, I can’t promise I will graduate. But I can promise I will give you my absolute all... I recently lost my son. He was only ten but already he was showing great promise. And it was my dearest wish that he should go to university to study for the degree that I missed out on. Now that we’ve been granted leave to stay in Australia, I would like to do this for him.

& Ronnie: Where it all began... Well, I suppose you could say it all began with a girl on a train.


& Ronnie: No more hiding, Charm. We can live as husband and wife again.
    Charmian: ... But what? What’s the catch?

& Ronnie: It isn’t a competition. She’s just helping us out.
    Charmian: It seems to me she’s got designs on becoming the new Mrs Biggs.
    Ronnie: Anyway, it’s not the perfect, but the imperfect, who have need of love.
    Charmian: Don’t you dare quote Oscar Wilde to me.

& Ronnie: Look, Charm, just give it another couple of months, yeah? Then we can all move in together. Raimunda and the baby and you and the boys. What do you think?

& Ronnie: I can’t, love. I need to be free.
    Charmian: Oh, Ron. You’re confusing being free with not being in prison. You really think this is what it’s like to be free?..

& Mr Powell: Told you he was no good.

& Charmian: The future’s full of possibilities. The past will only drag us down.

& Charmian: After all, what am I here? I’m just Mrs Biggs... the train robber’s wife.

--
On the IMDb

Σ That's all. Twaz good.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий