20 нояб. 2013 г.

Misfits 5×4

& Abby: He was Scrappy-Doo to your Scooby. You’re Shaggy. Obviously.
    Jess: Um... which one am I?
    Abby: Velma.
    Jess: Velma?
    Abby: Mm.
    Jess: With the glasses?
    Abby: Mm.
    Jess: Fuck off.

& Rudy: I’ll piss off and I’ll frigging celebrate by myself, shall I? Fuck you. Fuck... you. Fuck you. Have a nice evening.

& Finn: This is bang out of order. It makes my blood boil. I mean, there’s a municipal recycling facility two minutes down the road. It’s just scum. Sick, inhuman scum.
    Alex: We kill people. Frequently.
    Finn: Yeah. Well, there’s honor in killing people. There’s no honor in fly-tipping, is there?

& Finn: Actually, I’ve got a friend who can take powers.
    Sam: How does he take powers? How does it work?
    Finn: I’ll let him fill you in on the details. You’re gonna love him.

& Abby: Um... Alex, will you do me a quick favor? Will you fuck my tortoise?


& Abby: You have no idea, do you? I found out what my power is and it’s totally useless. There’s nothing I can do to help anyone. But you... You can make a difference. You’re the only one out of us who can actually change people’s lives. And what are you doing about it? Nothing. It’s just sat there in your pants.

& Abby: Use your power, Alex. Help people. Be a superhero. Fuck the tortoise, Alex.

& Alex: The irony is that for me to take your power, and for you to stop being trapped in closets, we need to have anal sex.

& Alex: Just so we’re clear, am I fucking you because you’re not gay and you’re just sick of having your power? Or am I fucking you because you are gay and you just don’t want anyone to know about it? ... It’s a head-scratcher.

& Jess: All right, then.
    Rudy: All right, then, what?
    Jess: You just asked me out for a drink and I said yes.

& Rudy: Who’s that on top of the building?
    Jess: I don’t know. Maybe it’s you.
    Rudy: What if we all become superheroes? Huh! I mean, like, you know, proper... superheroes. Maybe it’s our destiny.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий