20 мар. 2012 г.

The Walking Dead 2x13

Beside the Dying Fire

& Carol: Should we just go inside?
    Daryl: Not unless there’s a tunnel downstairs I don’t know about. A herd that size would rip the house down.

& Rick: Hey! Hey! You want some?! Come and get it!

& Hershel: It’s my farm!
    Rick: Not anymore!

& Rick: You’re a man of God. Have some faith!

& Hershel: I can’t profess to understand God’s plan, but Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something... a little different in mind.


& Rick: We’re all infected.

& Glenn: When I found out about the walkers in the barn, I told, for the good of everyone.
    Rick: Well, I thought it best that people didn’t know.

& Rick: I just wanted it over. I wanted him dead.

& Carol: You’re his henchman and I’m a burden. You deserve better.
    Daryl: What do you want?
    Carol: A man of honor.
    Daryl: Rick has honor.

& Rick: Get one thing straight... You’re staying? This isn’t a democracy anymore.

--
On the Imdb.

End of Season 2


__ One inconsistency sits upon another and is whipping by another one.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий