22 мар. 2012 г.

House of Lies 1x10

Prologue and Aftermath

& Marty: Some men find pregnant women sexy. Me? My penis is sad.

& April: She’s trying to be a real mom to Roscoe. She did give birth to him.
    Marty: No, her vagina did.

& Marty: But, and there’s always a but.

& Jeannie: One word about my engagement, and I will cut off O’Henry, Supa-Dupa and Knight Rider, and I will throw them in a Mexican dogfight.

& Thomas: The point is, I have needs. A man of God is still just a man.
    Jeannie: Oh, you poor guy... Choose your dick or God.


& Monica: I am addicted to many things, but drugs is not one of them.
    Marty: Are you fucking kidding me right now?
    Monica: How’s O’Henry?
    Lawyer: Henry? Uh, who’s Henry?
    Marty: O’Henry. It’s my dick. And her foot is rubbing it right now. You are very fucked-up.
    Monica: You kind of like it.
    Lawyer: Is-is... is it still there?
    Marty: Yeeees.

Code Murasaki - I'm Changed

♪ Oh, I feel... ♪
♪ Spent ♪
♪ So fast, so fast ♪
♪ So fast. ♪

& April: Monica.
    Monica: Awkward.

& Jeannie: Are you proud of me?

♪ More men flies ♪
♪ Memory lies ♪
♪ More men flies ♪

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий