2 мар. 2012 г.

Homeland 1x8

Achilles Heel

& Carrie: I’m sorry.
    Brody: Fucking me to get information, is that part of the job description? Or do you get a promotion for showing initiative?

& Chris: Who’s Mrs. Gaines?
    Dana: You know. That lady at church with the chauffeur.
    Chris: What’s a chauffeur again? Like, one of those little dogs?
    Dana: I swear to God, you’re like a half idiot, half moron.

& Dana: Dad, when something good happens, you just gotta learn to say yes.

& Carrie: You sound jazzed.
    Saul: I was weaned on inter-agency noncooperation. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the FBI stand around with their dicks in their hands, watching us work.
    Carrie: Lovely.


& Saul: Talk to me. What the hell sort of trace is that?
    Galvez: Wild routing through a series of numbers. Two continents so far. Okay, just hit Mumbai.

& Saul: He’s got this fatal flaw, this weakness we’re trying to exploit. Carrie calls it his “Achilles heel.”
    Mira: What is it?
    Saul: ... He loves his wife.

& Carrie: Do not lose the target!
    Helen: He’s not the target! He’s my husband!

& Special Agent Hall: The way I see it, we’re down to one option. We go public about Walker. Appeal for help finding him.
    David: And what about what happened here?
    Hall: Call him a terrorist. What happened here won’t matter much.

& Saul: You know how far it is from here to Delhi?.. 7,503 miles.

& Carrie: I’m going to be alone my whole life, aren’t I?

& Brody: You people told me Walker was dead.
    — You have to talk to Abu Nazir!
    Brody: I’m through talking with Nazir, and you can tell him that.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий