18 мар. 2012 г.

Alcatraz 1x1

Pilot

& Emerson Hauser: On march 21, 1963, Alcatraz officially closed due to rising costs and decrepit facilities. All the prisoners were transferred off the island... Only, that’s not what happened. Not at all.

& Hauser: Maybe they forgot...
    — This is Alcatraz. No one forgets.

& Hauser: 302 men disappeared that night. They were never seen or heard from again... Until now.

& Lieutenant: Detective Madsen! You hear a word I’ve been saying?
    Rebecca Madsen: Lieutenant, I respect you too much to say yes.

& Lieutenant: Let’s start with Rivers.
    Rebecca: You know, I don’t think Rivers knows I’m a detective here. He’s always asking me to make him coffee.
    Lieutenant: How about Hollier?
    Rebecca: Too slow.
    Lieutenant: Fiveash.
    Rebecca: Too fast.
    Lieutenant: Kheel.
    Rebecca: Too blond.

& Rebecca: Who murders a guy who’s already got one hip in the grave?

& Diego Soto: Double-ups are the key!
    Rebecca: Yeah, the high score’s a pipe dream without the double-up. Of course, I’m more partial to Pac-man, but maybe that’s ’cause I like to eat.
    Diego: Diego Soto. Will you marry me?
    Rebecca: Dr. Diego Soto?
    Diego: I’m way smarter than I look.


& Diego: The guy was a World War II vet. Got sent to the rock for robbing a grocery store.
    Rebecca: How’s that a federal crime?
    Diego: That’s the unlucky part. The store sold stamps.
    Rebecca: Which makes it a post office.
    Diego: And feeding your family becomes a federal offense.

& Rebecca: Sylvane’s prints showed up at the scene.
    Diego: I’m sorry. That’s just not possible.
    Rebecca: Why not?
    Diego: ’Cause Jack Sylvane died over 30 years ago.

& Tiller: Remember, this is Alcatraz. Things can always get worse.

& Diego: My folks... Are really, really smart. They teach at Stanford. And they’re always telling me what to do. But... Smart doesn’t always make you happy. So mostly, I just hear what they have to say... And then I do the opposite.

& Rebecca: So if Jack’s been around all this time, why’d he wait so long to kill Tiller?
    Diego: Where the hell’s he been?

& Hauser: Detective Madsen... Welcome to Alcatraz.

& Diego: Where are we?
    Rebecca: Alcatraz.
    Diego: They’ve done some redecorating.

& Lucy Banerjee: Meet... Jack Sylvane. 85 years young.

& Jack Sylvane: Who the hell are you?
    Tommy Madsen: The same as you. A number. 2002.

& Jack: Hello, Alan.
    Alan Sylvane: How?

& Alan: What happened to you, Jackie?
    Jack: What happened was... My brother married my wife. And nothing that came after that... matters worth a damn.

& Jack: I only did what they told me.
    Rebecca: What who told you? Jack. What who to you? Where have you been? What happened
to you, Jack?

& Rebecca: You knew this was gonna happen. That’s why you’re here. You’ve been waiting for this.
    Hauser: A very, very long time.

& Diego: Is anyone else’s head exploding right now?

& Rebecca: I’m gonna need a partner.
    Hauser: What, him?
    Diego: Me? Partner?.. Yes! Of course yes!
    Hauser: Good. Good. Wouldn’t want to have to kill you.

& Hauser: Welcome home, Jack. You’re not gonna give me a hard time, are you?.. E.B. Tiller was my friend.

& Hauser: Not to worry, Jack. You won’t be lonesome long.


+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий