25 мар. 2012 г.

Alcatraz 1x5

Guy Hastings

& Rebecca: Did he really kill my grandmother?
    Ray Archer: I didn’t think so... And then I did.

& Rebecca: Talk about cramped quarters.
    Diego: Guards paid 28 bucks a month to live in these apartments... You can’t beat the view.

& Hauser: Find her.
    Rebecca: And tell her what?
    Diego: You know your dad, who for 50 years you thought was dead, is kind of back. And we were, you know, wondering if maybe you’ve seen him.
    Hauser: ... Not that.

& Rebecca: You’re writing a new book.
    Diego: I am?
    Rebecca: I’m your research assistant.
    Diego: You are?


& Guy Hastings: You got to have a whole life, didn’t you, Ray? Got to raise your family. You got to... Live.
    Ray: What happened to you, Guy?

& Guy: The only currency on Alcatraz that really matters is respect.

& Ray: Why are you looking for Tommy?
    Guy: It’s what they told me.
    Ray: What who told you?

& Rebecca: You got what you wanted anyway... Someone with ties to Tommy Madsen.
    Hauser: Oh, is that what I wanted? Where is this going?
    Rebecca: Now I know. My grandfather is more important to you than I ever imagined, which means you need me more than I need you.

& Tommy: Ah, it’s just strange, you know, being a grandfather at my age.
    Ray: You’re nobody’s grandfather.

& Ray: If I see you again... I’ll kill you.


On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий