3 мар. 2012 г.

Hung 3x8

I, Sandee or This Sex. Which Is. Not One.

& Logan: Mr. Drecker, you said it was urgent. I’m... I’m a bridesmaid. I’m getting measured.
    Ray: It’s important.
    Logan: How is it so important?
    Ray: You look like a smurf.

& Logan: I am being a bad bad bridesmaid. Oh, you have to stop. Do not stop. But you have to.

& Tanya: Here’s my number and here’s... two Hamiltons, okay? And here’s a Washington... to sweeten the deal.

& Ray: Get it straight: we’re not working together anymore. Ever, okay? So get some new friends... and get lost. Go on.
    Lenore: Um, actually, Ray, I have lots of new friends. In fact one of them’s here right now. Jessica! Hi, I’m so glad you made it.

& Lenore: Well, T-Brain, this is war and Jessica’s my H-bomb.


& Lenore: Until you give me what I want, Tanya, I’m going to keep coming back to your little lectures... with Jessica... like it’s my fucking job. And I’m going to be your own personal tapeworm living up your ass, and you won’t be able to shake me until you self-destruct and die.

& Matt: I have six female employees here, okay? They’re gonna gang up against me. Women have a mob mentality.

& Sandee: Screw his wife.
    Jason: Do what?!
    Sandee: Jason, did you see how scared he was? If you screw his wife, it would be like a psychological nuclear kamikaze knockout.

& Jessica: Oh, when Ir... Iri... how do you pronounce it?
    Tanya: Irigaray.
    Jessica: Irigaray. When she says... “In the form of ambivalences that have to be hierarchized in twinned pairs...”
    Tanya: Mm-hmm.
    Jessica: I’m sorry, what is she talking about?

& Ray: Sometimes you should do the right thing... face the facts and accept them. Sometimes life isn’t what you want it to be. You just gotta shot her and take it... Sometimes you’ve just got to fuck things up royally and not even care... Sometimes that’s all you’ve got.

Arctic Monkeys — Brick By Brick

♪ I want to build you up, brick by brick ♪
♪ I want to break you down, brick by brick ♪
♪ I’m gonna reconstruct, brick by brick ♪
♪ I wanna feel your love ♪
♪ brick by brick... ♪

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий