11 мар. 2012 г.

Breakout Kings 2x1

An Unjust Death

& Erica: Lloyd, stop bouncing around.
    Lloyd: I’m just so excited, okay? It’s been what, a month since we had a runner? Starting to think people hated freedom.

& Julianne: Hey, guys! Welcome back to Chez Breakout Kings. On the menu today is a runner from Danbury, Connecticut.

& Ray: What do you know about this psycho?
    Lloyd: Okay, well, his father was a very wealthy business man, and studies show that the neurological makeup of successful CEOs is often nearly an exact match to those of serial killers. Both are calculating, methodical, capable of separating themselves from emotion. Basically, one tweak in a brain fold, and you go from Gordon Gecko to Charlie Manson.

& Charlie: All right, Lloyd, you know his guy. I want you front and center on this case.
    Lloyd: Oh, actually, I was hoping for more of, like, a back and off to the side position, Charlie. This guy hates me, and not like you hate me. He hates me hates me.


& Howson: Has the devil brought you here?
    Erica: No... Ray Zancanelli. But close enough.
    Ray: Cute.

& Howson: I’m surprised you know your Bible, doc.
    Lloyd: Well, I’m a genius, I know lots of stuff.

& Shea: Ray’s worried his white ass is gonna be flapping in the breeze. What about my sweet, sweet ass?
Erica: It’s gonna be left flapping right beside Ray’s.

& Lloyd: How can you eat at a time like this?
    Shea: Let me see if me not enjoying this tasty burger makes the computer go faster. Jules?..
    Julianne: Nope. Same speed.
    Shea: Here we go.

& Lloyd: Okay, Charlie, I think we’re entitled to a little more than a bunch of half-baked cliches and platitudes.
    Charlie: Actually, as a convict, you’re not entitled to dick.

& Damien Fontleroy: Believe it.

& Charlie: Erica...
    Erica: Hey. Hey, handsome.
    Charlie: I didn’t want... I didn’t want Lloyd... and Shea’s ugly mugs... To be the last thing I s... I saw.

--
On Imdb.

__ So. The 2nd Season’s start was good. Charlie is out. Who's in?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий