20 мар. 2012 г.

Breakout Kings 2x2

Round Two

& Victor Mannion: Two minutes to freedom.

& Dr. Edmunds: It’s my understanding Dr. Lowery’s no longer a doctor.
    Ray: Well, they took away his license, not what he learned.

& Shea: I’ve seen a lot of people die, Lloyd. I don’t die with them.

& FBI agent: I’m gonna need you to adjust your attitude.
    Shea: Couple of steps back before I adjust your ass with my foot.

& Ray: What kind of mother puts her kid on her lap instead of a car seat?
    Lloyd: Britney Spears, or a mother who’s been kidnapped.

& Erica: I need a gun.
    Lloyd: I am not comfortable with her having a gun, Raymond.
    Erica: Have you been tracking people since you were eight?
    Lloyd: When I was eight, I was applying for colleges. And that being said, on a purely logical level, which one of us should have a gun?


& Lloyd: Do you remember Manuel Noriega, Panamanian dictator captured by U.S. troops?.. More specifically, how he was captured? Psychologically speaking, these guys are in the exact same situation, okay? Guarding two hostages with their lives and a cut of $9 million on the line, we are talking a nearly explosive level of stress hormones coursing through their brains right now. Oh, yeah. Throw in a little sensory disturbance into the mix, it will definitely illicit a debilitating neuro-endocrine reaction. AKA I’m gonna get all up inside these bitches’ heads.

& Lloyd: Keep an ear out for my safe word.
    Erica: Did... did you really give yourself a safe word?
    Lloyd: Yeah. It’s “shabba.”
    Erica: What’s shabba?
    Lloyd: You know the song,
            ♪ Mr. Loverman... shabba! ♪

& Lloyd: Shabba.
    — What the hell is “shabba”?
    Lloyd: Shabba! Shabba! Shabba!

& — Screw you, bitch.
    Erica: I won’t. But my Glock will.

& Lloyd: ... I didn’t do my job, and ten years later, a good man died.
    Ray: Oh, get off the cross, Lloyd, we need the wood.

& Shea: To Charlie. A good man gone too soon.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий