11 мар. 2012 г.

Immortals

& Old Man: You wield that axe well, Theseus. Maybe some day, we’ll see you use that same determination to find a wife.

& Old Man: It’s not living as such that’s important Theseus. It’s living rightly.

& King Hyperion: Witness hell!

& Athena: How can you stomach bearing witness such atrocities... whilst doing nothing?
    Zeus: I obey the law. No God shall interfere in the affairs of man. Unless the titans are released. If we are to expect mankind to have faith in us... then we must have faith in them. We must allow them to use their own free-will.


& Theseus: I thought you said this was a merchant ship.
    Stavros: I guess I was wrong.

& Hyperion: Embrace me, Theseus. They will never give you a say at their table. But you could sit at the head of mine. Long after this war is over, my mark will be left on this world forever. The sun will never set on my blood, Theseus. This is what I offer you... immortality.
    Theseus: Deeds are eternal, not the flesh.

& Theseus: Stand your ground! Fight for order! Fight for the man beside you! Fight for those who bore you! Fight for your children! Fight for your future! Fight for your name to survive! Fight! For immortality!

& Theseus: This is your last embrace, Hyperion.

& Old Man: All men’s souls are immortal. But the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий