23 мар. 2012 г.

Alcatraz 1x3

Kit Nelson

& Chet: You have the best life ever. Smoking hot partner, secret task force, comic book guru. And you don’t have to go to school ever again.
    Diego: So what you’re saying is I’m a 16-year-old’s wet dream?

& Tommy Madsen: Wow. They really did a number on you, didn’t they?
    Kit Nelson: Damn prison pecking order. Now is it rapists, robbers, thieves, or thieves, rapists, robbers?
    Tommy Madsen: Robbers, murderers, rapists. Then child killers.

& Tommy Madsen: They didn’t beat you because of what you did. They beat you because of what you are.

& Diego: Excuse me! Do you have change for a dollar?


& Kit Nelson: Where are you taking me?!
    Deputy Tiller: The best Alcatraz has to offer. Two impermeable layers of steel encasement. Guaranteed not to bother you is light or sound.

& Kit Nelson: You’re gonna leave me here now? That’s not fair!
    Warden James: Fair?.. Interesting choice of words for someone who outweighs his victims by 100 pounds.

& Hauser: Do you know why I allow you to be here, Soto?.. 10,000 hours. That’s the time it takes for a person to become an expert at something. And I’m guessing you’ve spent twice that studying Alcatraz.

Amos Milburn — I’m In My Wine

Why?
Well, I’m feeling kind of good now
’cause I’m in my wine
sometimes I’m laughin’
and then again I’m cryin’
I don’t mean you no harm
I’m just havin’ fun
I’m in my wine


+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий