22 мар. 2012 г.

Alcatraz 1x2

Ernest Cobb

& Warden James: 500 yards. That’s a heck of a shot, son... Tell me, how do you pick one? When they’re all just little dots in your scope.
    Cobb: A feeling.

& Cobb: I wanted transfer, not murder.
    James: Ten years on the rock, you’d be the first who’d come willingly. What made our little island your favorite destination?
    Cobb: A private cell. My own private cell.

& James: Any pointers?
    Cobb: Drop your shoulder.

& Diego: I wonder, who’s next?

& Cobb: One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. There’s 47 slats in the picket fence. Four, seven, one, two, three, four, one, two... Two, three, four, five, six, seven... 47, 47, 47...


& Diego: The victims... are they, you know, still here?
    Rebecca: Look, homicides are never easy.
    Diego: Well, before I met you, it wasn’t really an issue.

& Hauser: You wanted children? Go babysit.

& Diego: Wow... It’s like Urban Warfare in 3D. Think I got a second amendment contact high.

& Diego: Can I ask you something? ... I have some theories involving wormholes, but how is it you seem to just accept everything that’s happening, like it’s not the biggest thing ever?
    Lucy: How I feel about what’s happening doesn’t change the fact that it is happening.
    Diego: Thanks. That helps a ton.

& Hauser: Is he right-handed?
    Rebecca: Yeah.
    Hauser: ... No more shooting.

& Hauser: I could have killed you today. But now you’re here, you’re gonna wish I had.

& James: If anyone can figure what’s gone amiss in that noggin of yours, it’s this little lady here... Welcome to Alcatraz, Dr. Sengupta.
    Lucy: Thank you, warden James. Hello, Mr. Cobb. My name is Lucille Sengupta. I’m here to help you.


On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий