1 мар. 2012 г.

Homeland 1x7

The Weekend

& Carrie: So what exactly are we doing?
    Brody: Well, I’d like a drink... Or three.
    Carrie: All right, swanky or hole-in-the-wall?
    Brody: I don’t like the word “hole” anymore.
    Carrie: Right.
    Brody: But I do like a good dive.

& Carrie: “88,” huh?
    Nazi: Yeah, it’s my jersey number from high school.
    Carrie: Or code for HH. Eighth letter of the alphabet. “Heil Hitler.”

& Carrie: So what’s the plan? Like, world domination?
    Nazi: Yeah, that’s right.
    Carrie: Any time soon?
    Nazi: You wanna hear about it? You can come outside. We got a van.
    Carrie: Hell, yeah. I love sucking Nazi dick.

& Nazi: You know, I don’t like people fucking with me.
    Carrie: Well, who does? Who does like people fucking with them?

& Carrie: Did you learn that over there?.. How to beat the box.
    Brody: Well, I had to lie sometimes to save my life. Maybe I became an expert.


& Saul: You been to Graceland? No? You got to go once in your life. See the Jungle Room.... Stay at the Heartbreak Hotel...
    Aileen: My dad thought Elvis was the devil.
    Saul: Hoover thought he was a national security threat.
    Aileen: Like minds.

& Jessica: I just want things to be simple again.

& Mike: I think we all need to give peace a chance around here.
    Dana: You know what would help with that?.. If you stayed away from us. There’s no place for my dad when you’re here, Mike.

& Carrie: So, I know I have oatmeal... Maybe frozen O.J., but no Yorkshire Gold out here in the sticks, sorry.
    Brody: What? ... How do you know the tea I drink?

& Brody: If that were true, if any of this were true, wouldn’t I just kill you right now?
    Carrie: Not if you’re playing the long game.

& Carrie: Why did they kill Walker and not you?

& Carrie: I, I was wrong. I made a terrible mistake.
    Brody: Don’t you think I don’t already know that?
    Carrie: I’m sorry. I am so sorry.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий