7 мар. 2012 г.

Hung 3x10

The Whole Beefalo

& Ray: I couldn’t stop thinking about you, you know, about us... Up there together. You’re my best friend. And uh, I... Well, love you. ... Will you marry me?

& Bailbondswoman: I don’t know what kind of a racket you got going, but if you wanna look at really good pussy, you should scroll through the pictures on my husband’s phone.

& Bailbondswoman: We’re taking her shit.

& Tanya: Ray, stop with the Rapunzel crap. You’re gonna get me evicted.


& Jason: This woman is... She’s really important to me.
    Lenore: Why do you think you did it, Alf?
    Jason: I was stupid.
    Lenore: Did you try apologizing?
    Jason: I did. She didn’t accept it.
    Lenore: Have you tried fucking her?

& Lydia: So I just... I just do stuff for you and you blow me off?.. Everybody, these are my friends! This is Tanya and Ray, the best pimp and ho in Detroit.

& Jason: This is not the best timing right now, but I need some time.
    Sandee: What?
    Jason: Like a... like a break. Or a timeout... Just permanent timeout.

& Tanya: All right, so now what do we do? We’re in the middle of Bumblefuck Michigan and we’ve got no plan.

& Tanya: Ray, how do you know so much about cows?
    Ray: I’m a man, Tanya. I know all kinds of shit.

& Jessica: Go back to your exam, but remember you sexually harassed me and then you fired me. I want a severance package and a bonus. Have a good fucking day!

& Sandee: Here, this is for you. It’s... It’s a present.
    Lenore: That’s very mature of you. Thank you.
    Sandee: Open it.
    Lenore: “Bang”? That’s stupid. I don’t get it. What the fuck?!

& Charlie: What the fuck are you doing with my cows?!

--
On the Imdb.

__ That's all, folks. The Hung is cancelled.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий