29 мар. 2012 г.

Breakout Kings 2x4

Cruz Control

& Shea: Did I see Jules at Maybelle earlier?
    Lloyd: I... don’t know.
    Erica: See? That’s why you suck at gambling. You have the worst poker face ever.

& Shea: Ray, we’re in prime Royal gang territory. I’m not down with this.
    Ray: You’ll be all right.
    Shea: The Royals are like Southern rednecks. They hate three things: black people, the police and black people.

& Lloyd: If I had a few months to live... I’ve narrowed my wishes down to three. First, is to play in the World Series of Poker, proudly... proudly wearing... a flame shirt.

& Lloyd: Shea, what would be your dying wish?
    Shea: I’ll take my girl to the penthouse of the Plaza, pull down the blinds and ride it out till the end.
    Lloyd: “Ride it out”... is that a double entendre?
    Shea: Yeah.


& Ray: ...patience, young Jedi.
    Shea: .....
    Ray: Patience, young Jedi.
    Shea: .....
    Ray: It’s Yoda.
    Shea: Yeah... I got that.
    Ray: Star Wars marathon last night. Finally got cable in my apartment.
    Shea: Only one black guy in that whole movie and they make him a traitor.
    Lloyd: Calrissian, please.

& Shea: Explain to me why we’re trying to stop Cruz. I mean, he’s killing dirt bags. I say let him do his thing.
    Erica: Oh, I wonder how he feels about ex-drug traffickers.
    Shea: Should we slide him your resume, Shea?
    Erica: Regardless of who he’s taking out, you can’t appoint yourselves judge, jury, and executioner.

& Julianne: Lloyd suggested that I... put my thoughts down.
    Erica: Lloyd is a socially-inept, know-it-all, self-centered pain in the ass who likes to push people’s buttons... Except for when it comes to you.

& Erica: There’s no do-overs for this sort of stuff. You deal with it, or it deals with you.

& Erica: Some bitches hit back.

& Lloyd: So, after the World Championship of Poker, I’d move on to dying wish number two. Now, Mom and I already have it worked out, okay? Fly first class to Dublin, get a room at the Country Cliffs Bed and Breakfast.
    Ray: One room?
    Lloyd: It’s more economical. See some sites, kiss a little Blarney Stone maybe.
    Ray: You know the Irish piss on that?
    Lloyd: I live in prison, Ray, okay? If it’s just a little urine, I consider that a victory.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий