17 мар. 2012 г.

30 Rock 3x20

The Natural Order

& Kenneth: Ah. Another day done. Now let’s get outta here before we realize we’ve forgotten about something.

& Kenneth: Ma’am, this is a wild animal. You can’t treat it like a person.
    Jenna: No, he’s happy. His costume is hiding his erection.


& Liz: Hey, Jack, do you treat me any differently because I’m a woman?
    Jake: Well, I pay you a little less, yes.
    Liz: No, I mean day-to-day. Do you coddle me?
    Jake: In some ways. With a man, I can be more direct, but with you, uh, I have to have a conversation, Talk things through more.

& Paul: I’m sorry. Your mom’s out shopping.
    Jake: I know. My credit card company called to confirm my purchase of a book entitled Intercourse after hip surgery.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий