26 мар. 2012 г.

House of Lies 1x11

Business

& Clyde: Doug, did you hear what Jeannie just said?
    Doug: I did, yes.
    Clyde: We are hours away from getting our professional assholes jackhammered by Metro Capital’s Milton Berle-size cock.
    Doug: Well, this is perfect timing, then.

& Marty: Man, he picked the perfect time to become a teenager.
    Rainmaker: You ain’t seen nothin’ yet. You know, around Roscoe’s age, my sweet daughter metamorphosed into a she-beast. But the good news is it doesn’t last... four years, five, tops. Now she’s Daddy’s little girl again.

& Rainmaker: Hi, Greg.
    Rainman. Uh... maker. Rainmaker. Uh, Marco.

& Greg: Funny thing is, you know, you spend your life circling the bottom, fooling yourself that you’re not actually circling the bottom, clinging to those parts of your existence you think you need to survive, but are, in fact, the very reason you’re circling... the bottom. Human nature, right? Who the fuck designed us, right?


& Marty: You know what, maybe I should suck your dick. I’ve already got your balls in my hand.

& Monica: I was having the most horrible migraines, so I went in to get an MRI, and Aaron was my radiologist.
    Marty: Oh!
    Monica: It was kismet.
    Marty: Wow, he’s seen the inside of your head and he still wants to date you.

& Skip: You just started World War III, pal. You better nuke up.

& Marty: I was busy. I am busy. You know, work... there’s a lot of pressing issues at work. But that’s how I want it, because I know what I’m doing at work. And at home, with him... I don’t have a fucking clue. And I love him. I really do. I love him so fucking much, and I’m just... I’m failing him, and I know it. And I can’t stop it.

& Marty: Wow. That was a great hamburger.
    Rainmaker’s daughter: You, too.

& Marty: Tell your dad next time you talk to him that Marty Kaan says hello.

“Everything is Broken” by Bob Dylan

Broken lines, broken strings
Broken threads, broken springs
Broken idols, broken heads
People sleeping in broken beds
Ain’t no use jivin’, ain’t no use jokin’
Everything is broken ...

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий