9 мар. 2012 г.

30 Rock 3x19

The Ones

& Elisa: I cannot marry him because of a terrible secret. Please don’t ask me what it is!
    Liz: I won’t. I don’t want to know... Are you a man?
    Elisa: Really? That’s your guess, a man? You want to see me naked?
    Liz: ... Sort of.

& Jake: Being in a relationship means overlooking certain flaws. I mean, somewhere right now, a guy is on a j-date with Monica Lewinsky. Nobody’s perfect.

& Tracy: We’re going out tonight, Jackie D, and you’re gonna be tempted like Jesus in the wilderness. ... Jesus is my stereo guy, and the Wilderness is a club I took him to once.


& Pete: Jenna, do you feel genuine remorse? ... Thank God. Sociopath downgraded to extreme narcissist.

& Jenna: He was special. I really thought that he was... The one.
    Kenneth: Oh, Miss Maroney, it’s horrible to think you might have found your true love, but only to lose him.
    Jenna: It hurts more than my foot botox to know that he’s out there, and I have no way to find him.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий