14 мар. 2012 г.

Homeland 1x9

Crossfire

& Brody: Hey, Jess. It’s me. I’m in the store. What’s... I think it says Vitamin Water? What is that, some kind of medicine?

& Abu Nazir: This is your new home now.

& Carrie: He wants justice for the men who were killed, for which I think he’ll tell me what he knows about Walker.
    Special Agent Hall: Justice? W... What does that mean?

& David: You’re really fucking something, Carrie... There is no bridge you won’t burn, no earth you won’t scorch.

& Saul: What the hell... are you doing, Carrie?


& Saul: You think the Imam’s bad?
    Carrie: No. No, that’s the problem. He’s practically a saint. I’ve got nothing on him. I’ve got zero leverage.
    Saul: You’re 100% sure he’s not bad?

& A hunter: What you hunting?
    Tom Walker: Office supplies.

& Abu Nazir: Nicholas? Can you hear me, Nicholas?

& Abu Nazir: Is the peace you found in Islam a false peace?
    Brody: Everything I believed in...
    Abu Nazir: You believed in Allah’s forgiveness and, through Allah’s mercy, in yourself.
    Brody: It was all a trick! It was based on a lie!
    Abu Nazir: I did not let you actually kill your friend. Isn’t that good news?

& Brody: You got your enemy to teach your own son.
    Abu Nazir: No, we only began as enemies, because that’s what the others told us to be. Are we enemies now?

& TV-man: ’The images being broadcast on some news outlets around the world of the bodies of 83 dead children allegedly killed in the strike, we believe to be false, created by the terrorists for propaganda purposes.’
    Zahrani: And they call us terrorists.

& Carrie: Diplomatic fucking immunity.

& Jessica: Oh, and guess what.
    Brody: What?
    Jessica: There’s a message on the voicemail... from the Vice President’s office.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий