16 мар. 2012 г.

House of Lies 1x9

Ouroboros

& Jeannie: I feel like I’m back in B school going out on job interviews. Fuck. Excuse my French.

& Roscoe: Hey, Dad, what’s an ouroboros?
    Marty: Uh, I think it’s a monkey.
    Jeremiah: Close. It’s a snake. A snake eating its own tail.

& Skip: In the financial services sector, there are legends and then... there are giants who dwarf these mere legends.

& James: Hey, Marty.
    Marty: James... Motherfucking motherfucker.

& The Rainmaker: Fuck you, Kanani!
    Kanani: What, too hard?
    The Rainmaker: What is it about the words “green card” you don’t understand?
    Kanani: I’m from Hawaii.


& Wes: Are you all right? You’re...
    Jeannie: Yes, um, yes. There’s... these other, um... consultants in today assessing our performance, and it’s...
    Wes: Consultants consulting the consultants? That’s like, the, uh... what is it, the snake thing that eats its own...

& April: I fucking hate you, Marty.
    Marty: Awesome. Welcome to the club.

& Doug: I live by one rule: WWMD. What would Marty do? That’s it. Oh, and also do whatever the company wants.

& Amanda: Do you think you’ll want to keep working after you get married? Not like you’ll have to, with all of Wes’s money...
    Jeannie: Um, that’s... none of your fucking business. But yeah, I will keep working until I’m a senior partner... and you’re still perfecting cappuccino orders.

& Marty: Why are you taking Parkinson’s drugs?
    Jeremiah: Do the math.

& Jeremiah: I’m going to be around for a very long time. Like it or not, huh? I don’t want some sort of prepackaged, un-messy relationship with my son. I want you to continue to challenge me, you know, and to take me for granted and to be the... unbelievably fucking difficult person that you are... Because I like that person.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий