28 мар. 2012 г.

Blue Valentine

& Dean: What’s your name?
    Cindy: Go away.
    Dean: “Go away”?
    Cindy: Go away.
    Dean: That’s a weird name.

& Dean: I feel like men are more romantic than women. When we get married we marry, like, one girl, ’cause we’re resistant the whole way until we meet one girl and we think I’d be an idiot if I didn’t marry this girl she’s so great. But it seems like girls get to a place where they just kinda pick the best option... ’Oh he’s got a good job.’ I mean they spend their whole life looking for Prince Charming and then they marry the guy who’s got a good job and is gonna stick around.

& Dean: Where are we, huh? We’re inside a robot’s vagina.

& Dean: In my experience, the prettier a girl is, the more nuts she is... which makes you insane. You’re probably nutty coo coo crazy.
    Cindy: I like how you can compliment and insult somebody at the same time, in equal measure.

& Dean: What’s an insult about that?
    Cindy: That I’m crazy and I’m not funny.
    Dean: Well... I don’t know if you’re not funny, tell me a joke.
    Cindy: So there’s a child molester and a little boy walking into the woods. The child molester and the little boy keep walking further and further, and it’s getting darker and darker and they’re going deeper and deeper into the woods and the child molester... and the little boy looks up at the child molester and he says, “Gee, mister, I’m getting scared!” And the child molester looks down at him and says, “You think you’re soared, kid? I gotta walk outta here alone.”
    Dean: .....
    Cindy: You don’t think that’s funny?
    Dean: No, I’m sorry.
    Cindy: I do.

Mills Brothers — You Always Hurt the Ones You Love



& Dean: Listen, I didn’t wanna be somebody’s husband. OK? And I didn’t wanna be somebody’s dad. That wasn’t my goal in life. Some guys it is... Wasn’t mine. But somehow, I’ve... it was what I wanted.

& Dean: Let’s do it. Let’s be a family.

& Dean: I got us a song. You know, like our song that will just be for you and me. Because everybody’s got songs, but they’re lame and they all share them. You know, it’s disgusting. Not us. We have our own song.
Penny & the Quarters: You and Me

♪ If the stars don’t shine, ♪
♪ if the moon won’t rise, ♪
♪ if I never see the setting sun again. ♪
♪ You won’t hear me cry, this I testify; ♪
♪ please believe me, boy, you know I wouldn’t lie. ♪
♪ As long as there is ♪

♪ You and me, ♪
♪ You and me, ♪
♪ Nobody baby but you and me. ♪


& Dean: Baby, I’m just fighting, you know, fighting for my family. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what else to do. Tell me what to do. Tell me how I should be. Just tell me, I’ll do it. I’ll do it.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий