24 мар. 2012 г.

Alcatraz 1x4

Cal Sweeney

& Sweeney: No emotion, kid. It’s how you gotta be. You can’t care about anyone or anything. Moment they see a soft spot, they got you by the short hairs.

& Rebecca: I have to ask... how does someone who’s got two PhDs end up with a comic book store?

& Sweeney: You tossed my cell.
    Tiller: Some people leave flowers. Others, a mint on a pillow. I toss cells. Occupational hazard.

& Dr. Beauregard: So what’s your specialty, Mrs. “Sin-gup-ee”?
    Dr. Singupta: Dr. Singupta. In addition to my M.D., I have a post-doc in Clinical Psychology.
    Dr. Beauregard: An M.D. too... well, well. My nose might come to bleeding in such rarefied air.


& Rebecca: You know what they didn’t have in the 1950s?..
    Sweeney: Pull over now!
    Rebecca: Seat belt laws!

& Rebecca: Four down and... A hell of a lot more to go.

& — Where are you taking me?
    Warden James: To meet a friend... Your recent palace de coup has caught the eye of a certain subterranean visitant... Who desires to have a parley.

& Warden James: Your future just got a heck of a lot brighter, kid. Don’t be shy.


On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий