13 мар. 2012 г.

Hodejegerne

Headhunters

& Roger: Rule No. 1: Make sure you know everything about those you visit.
        2: Never use more than ten minutes. Each minute increases the chance, that someone comes home unexpectedly.
        3: Do not leave any DNA.
        4: Do not waste time getting an expensive fake. Even with most simple forgeries it takes weeks before they are discovered.
        5: Sooner or later one of two things happens... You’ll find a work of art so valuable that you do not have to steal anymore. Or... you get caught.


& Roger: What does Greve want with me?
    Lotte: He wants the Pathfinder position.
    Roger: Man does not kill for a job!
    Lotte: It’s about billions.


& Roger: You have asked me what I fear... And I have been afraid since the first time I met you. I have been afraid that you would leave me. Afraid that if we had a child you would love it more than me. And I was afraid that you would find out who I really was. And hate it.

& Roger: I want to know what people like you really are.
    Greve: Like me?
    Roger: People who cannot love. Who are without empathy.
    Greve: Empathy?
    Roger: Yes.
    Greve: If you want an answer to it, look in the mirror.
    Roger: I am not like you.
    Greve: Are you not?

--
On the Imdb.

__ Not bad. Not bad at all.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий