5 мар. 2012 г.

Hung 3x9

A Monkey Named Simian or Frances is Not a Fan

& Tanya: She’s not your wife anymore! You big dumb whore! And now you fucked us! You totally... You totally fucked us.
    Ray: What are you talking about?
    Tanya: You damaged the merchandise.

& Tanya: He’s 20 years younger than you!
    Ray: I’ve forgotten more about fucking than that guy will ever learn.

& Ray: Tanya, you’re a pimp, okay? Pimps don’t get invited to weddings. Face the facts.
    Tanya: Oh yeah. You know, it... It says “and guest.” I mean... I could be your guest.

& Tanya: I don’t care. I mean I hate weddings anyway. They’re fucking misogynistic* antiquated bullshit.

& Woman # 1: So you’re the other guy?
    Ray: No. I’m the first guy.


& Woman #3: I don’t know, I thought Jake was so cute.
    Ray: Babies are cute... Puppies are cute... I’m not cute.

& Tanya: You took Ray’s money?!
    Charlie: You know, we do the best we can, Tanya. And then we die. That is all we can do.

& Ray: If this is you at a wedding, I’d hate to see you at a divorce.

& Ray: This lovely lady is my date... and this lady is my plus one.

& Jessica: How long has it been going on?
    Tanya: What?
    Jessica: The selling... of my ex-husband.

& Ray: To... Saying and doing the right things. And... to listening to what’s being said even when it’s not spoken. To being brave enough to be who you are. To being honest, telling the truth.

& Jessica: Are you good at your job?
    Ray: ... Yeah.

& Jessica: Just dance with me.

--
misogynistic — женоненавистник

On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий